What is the Pet Biz Support Show?
Myself and Bella Vasta from Jump Consulting host a twice monthly show that talks about all things related to the Pet Industry. So not just Pet Sitters – but anyone in the Pet Industry can benefit from this show.
It’s a chance for us to help with day to day running of the business, marketing, staffing, confidence in promoting your business – whatever you can think of we can help!
This weeks show was fantastic! Partly because I had much better internet – but mainly because we covered some amazing topics and answered your questions about marketing.
We talked about loads in the 45 minutes we were on air.
- How Bella got treated at Dunkin Donuts – Epic fail on their part
- How email marketing is going to be HUGE for everyone this year – read more about that here
- How online marketing is great, BUT you need to get out and meet people. Bella talks about her fabulous dog walking club she hosts.
- How you need to understand your ideal customer and who you are marketing to – hint are they male or female is a good place to start
- We talk about the wonders of Facebook ads and how they can be great for your business.
- Bella talks about creating relationships with people and have to have a howling events! Find out more here
- We also cover how fear can hold people back at times.
I’m sure you will agree a very packed show!
Join us on the 19th January at 6pm EST where we talk about how to Kick Ass when it comes to networking.