This is a question I get asked a lot – and it’s usually followed by ‘Which is best?’
The Planner is for you if you want to focus on nailing your Social Media game;
- A tried and tested mix of social media posts for every day of the year written for you ready to copy and paste
- A full calendar of pet-related awareness days (e.g. national dog day), seasonal prompts as well as general interest awareness days (think national chocolate day!) to engage and entertain your audience.
- Topic ideas you can use for blogs, videos or podcasts – with exact titles
- Monthly competition ideas you can run on social media
- A Facebook Group where you can ask me questions
- Reminder emails to plan and schedule your social posts each month
It’s your full year’s Social Media marketing that will grow your audience, engagement and sales.
The Membership is where I teach other aspects of Online Marketing like Blogging, Marketing, Social Media and Customer Retention.
- Monthly marketing training and access to the extensive vault of existing trainings to meet all your marketing needs
- Weekly ‘Coffee With Kate’ coaching calls where you receive personalised help with all areas of your business
- Facebook Group for 24/7 support
- Monthly Done For You Marketing Pack including 25 Canva templates, 4 promotional captions, 4 reel ideas and 4 conversation starters
The Done For You Marketing Pack is new to the Membership this year and you may be wondering how it’s different from the Planner
The Planner gives you the exact posts to copy and paste each day and Awareness Days throughout but it doesn’t include Canva Graphic Templates
The Done For You Marketing Pack gives you Canva Templates to customise with your own colours, logos and content. There are some captions included but you need to choose what to post on which day and there’s no calendar of Awareness Days.
They’re complementary products.
If you want to be given all of your year’s content for Social Media? The planner is for you (Although if you want those Canva templates they are part of the membership)
If you want to learn Online Marketing to drive Content to Your Website and get general help and suppose with your business? The Membership is for you.
And many of my clients use both to grow their Pet Sitting and Dog Walking businesses every year.
I hope that’s answered your questions!