If one of your goals is to get more customers in your business then building your social media channels is going to be a really important part of you achieving that, IF you do it properly.
In this episode I talk about
- What you should be blogging about based on your analytics
- Which types of blog posts will turn readers into buyers
- And how Google Analytics can help you determine this
- How Facebook Insights can help you decide which content is performing better on your page
- How you can increase the likes on your page
- How to plan for advertising and convert fans into buyers
- How to determine if you are ‘active’ on Twitter
- Why you need to chat to people and not just post your content
- What time you are going to spend on Twitter finding new followers
- Why you need to make sure you have local followers and not focus on likes, followers and comments from people that will never buy from you.
- Why tracking ROI needs to be a focus for you
- Learn to use local hashtags rather than popular well known hashtags.
Download Free Social Media Planner
Track where you are now on each social channel, where you want to be and how you are going to get there.